Wonderdog...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderdog...

I hope this Belgian Malinois got a steak for dinner...

Talk about a hard hitting dog...

Good doggy!
    Once he latched on, he wasn't letting go.
    -Rick

Comment

FUCK YEAH!! I do Schutzhund training with my older brother. I'm 5' 11" and 185lbs and a 50lbs Belgian Malinois knocked me on my ass. It was incredible.
      Gear:
      Jackson Dinky Rev. Pro
      Jackson Kelly (KE3?), Lawrence equipped
      Ibanez RG320
      Ensanada Acoustic
      Peavey Bandit 112
      Soon to Be:
      Pedals!

Comment

WTG dog!! Good job!

Comment

Nice takedown by the dog.

Isn't the "perp" wearing some sort of bite protection get up? Either that or he's dressed like the Michelin Man. Training vid?

Vass

Comment

That dog is so cool. It's crazy how high he can jump!
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
              Nice takedown by the dog.

Isn't the "perp" wearing some sort of bite protection get up? Either that or he's dressed like the Michelin Man. Training vid?

Vass
              There is actually a jacket that's "cool" to the gangster kids that's really poofy and does in fact look like the Michelin Man. That could be real.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Fucking dog jumps right over the damn car. I love it!

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Yeah, not sure. It doesn't look like traditional bite equipment. Not really seeing facial protection. With the dog going apeshit over the car like that, he's pretty ballsy if it's set up for training.

That appears to be a foriegn car, so, it's likely european or soviet?

Comment

Looks like a couple shots fired just before the dog jumps the car. Could be blanks though.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Scott- without question, the guy is shooting something. I was assuming blanks. It's awfully smoky for actual "normal" smokeless powder....not sure what blanks have in em. Some are only primers I think.

Look especially at the second shot, the smoke..... Never saw that out of a "real" pistol.

Not to overanalyze, but notice that the "parking lot" or road he's on (looks like a lot to me) has no paint, no spaces, nothing....Possible it's a "real" parking lot, but I'm thinking more some sort of training area.

Doesn't matter. The dog certainly wasn't treating it as anything other than serious.

Vass
                      Last edited by Vass; 01-02-2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post

That appears to be a foriegn car, so, it's likely european or soviet?
                        yes you could be right, that is a french car, a renault clio 1000cc 500bhp lol

Comment

very cool !!!
                          Maybe the county I live next to, could have bought a couple of dogs instead of a freakin tank !
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Wow, that was awesome. That dude got ownt.
                            As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                              very cool !!!
                              Maybe the county I live next to, could have bought a couple of dogs instead of a freakin tank !
                              The police bought a tank? A little overkill perhaps?
                              "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Working...
                              X