Any zune owners out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any zune owners out there

My son has one and it locked up last night. read this on cnn.com and found out that most zunes did this last night. nice the world is coming to an end ( at least in my sons world)
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/12/31/z...rss_topstories

That's nuts. The only person I know that has a Zune has had so many issues with it. It's crashed three or four times and has lost all the data twice.

I've never had an issue with any of my iPods other than last night I blue screened my laptop trying to sync 2500 songs to my iPod. Everything's fine now though.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I had a Zune, and it froze the 2nd day I got it. Traded it back for an Ipod and have been happy ever since.
      Gear:
      Jackson Dinky Rev. Pro
      Jackson Kelly (KE3?), Lawrence equipped
      Ibanez RG320
      Ensanada Acoustic
      Peavey Bandit 112
      Soon to Be:
      Pedals!

Comment

i have a zune, never any issues... till now, but its supposed to be cleared up later today

update: tell your kid to try it now, mines back up and running
        Last edited by bloodlust; 01-01-2009, 05:25 AM.

Comment

it works now .

Comment

Working...
          X