• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32g

Real
    67.65%
    Fake
    32.35%
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Does it matter?
    "POOP"

Comment

LUCY PINDER!!!!!!!!!!!

100% real!

If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Originally posted by thunderhead View Post
        LUCY PINDER!!!!!!!!!!!

100% real!

correct
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That's a damned pretty woman! Wonder if she got my Christmas card?
          "POOP"

Comment

I'd like to give her a 'litmus' test !!!
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

She looks like cheap trash. Unattractive skank.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                sorry, the singer from Tokio Hotel doesn't have a rack which would make the poll somewhat interesting

Comment

I voted real, just cuz her hips and ass and everything else looks in correct proportion.
                  That's my kinda wool right there.
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

here's a tip for you all... when fake tits and real tits visually look to be the same size then the real ones are actually physically bigger, for example if you see a pair of fake tits which are D cup then a pair of real ones which look very similar could actually be F.
                    That rule isn't true all the time but in most cases when it comes to big tits it seems to work.

Comment

Real fake?
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Who cares? But if you really need to know, I'll be glad to "take one for the team" and be the one to check em out.
                        It'd be hard (literally) but I'd be happy to do it for you guys. I'm just that kinda guy!
                        Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 12-29-2008, 11:36 AM.
                        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                          Agree 100%. So tired of all the pussy footing around reality because some are emotionally sore and others just don't want to think about it. Sorry for your pain, please leave the room while the adults speak. Thanks. :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::R OTF::ROTF:

Comment

They're real on the outside, and that's the only side that matters.

Seriously, what's all this "real tits/fake tits" douchery? How often do you dig around the inside of a tit? Never, unless you're a mortician or you're installing or uninstalling implants.

You can cry about implants all you want, but the real atrocity is the Wonderbra. External padding = false advertising. When the WB comes off that C cup that you wanted her for hits the floor, then all you're left with is her personality. If she'd lie about her cup size, she'll lie about important things, like how many other guys she's riding while you're at work.

At least with implants, when she takes off her bra, the tits stay on her chest. She may turn out to be as cheap a slut as the one with the wonderbra, but at least you know it up front due to the implants
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Is her asshole real? I wanna know before I shove my tongue in it!

Who cares..man, I would be all over, under and in every nook and cranny of her fuggin' fanny

..if I wasn't married..of course.

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X