No announcement yet.

Now this is how to sell white goods! (NSFW) but safe for masturbatory exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is how to sell white goods! (NSFW) but safe for masturbatory exercises

Apols. if it's been posted before.

If you're at work and they search for pink pixels, DO NOT click on this link.

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/jepQs...Master-Tlpizza
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

European television rocks!

It was a commercial for a laundry machine btw.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

flying funbags!!!
      “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
        European television rocks!

It was a commercial for a laundry machine btw.
        Yeah, I know, that's why the title says how to sell white goods. Keep up!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
          Yeah, I know, that's why the title says how to sell white goods. Keep up!
          I know what white goods are, was just trying to be a multilingual smartass.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I get it, you're explaining to the hard of thinking over the puddle!

Comment

Excellent vid, man. Truly excellent.

Comment

That's not the kind of "white goods" I was thinking of, but I like me some boobies.
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

that's what's so great about this board, I've learned more english and euro phrases for shit that I never knew. some good culture education! white goods. lol - never heard that one.

gotta love that commercial, it's fucking hilarious!
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                    that's what's so great about this board, I've learned more english and euro phrases for shit that I never knew. some good culture education! white goods. lol - never heard that one.

gotta love that commercial, it's fucking hilarious!
                    Exactly. Just think, I went half a century without knowing Scots refer to POOP as "jobbies!"
                    "POOP"

Comment

I have no idea what that commercial was for. Nor do I care, haha.

Beautiful.
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Since women in America make the majority of household appliance purchases, that commercial wouldn't fly over here.

However, it would certainly cause their husbands to open their wallets for those purchases.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Uhm... I forgot what the title of this thread was and dont even care... Anyway thanks for posting the Vid!

Comment

That was friggin hillarious... Oh and nice tits btw!

Comment

"WTF?!... Funbags!!... 12 O'Clock high!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X