Mrs Tekky on 20/20 tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    I watched it. Glad you could tell your story to help other people. I also feel sorry for that guy's wife who seems to still be in denial of what he did.
    That part of the story was a headscratcher for both of us. We have heard from sources that a) she wasn't going to do 20/20 and b) she has since changed her views on her "husband".
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Strange. Anyway, I did catch a glimpse of you on there walking with Kristi. I looked at my roommate and said hey, there's Todd!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Strange. Anyway, I did catch a glimpse of you on there walking with Kristi. I looked at my roommate and said hey, there's Todd!
        Yes, that was my glimpse of the national stage. I've really been focusing on the local-NHL-Winter-Classic-Commercial stage.

Occupy JCF

Comment

I just watched it online. Great job Kristi. I can't believe his wife believes he couldn't have done this. Wow. I'm so glad you took a stand and made sure he didn't hurt anyone else. Can't ever explain how much I respect you for that.
          Our show kicked ass too.!!

Comment

mrs. tekky is Kristie?

Comment

Kristi, yes.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I watched that a couple of nights ago but really didn't know how to respond. I could only come up with two words. (I'm Sorry). As much as we evolve this type of behavior will more than likely follow us like it has for thousands of years.

I wish there was a way we could do something to prevent it from ever happening but for now the only solution for the time being is to lock someone up after the damage has been done which doesn't totally compensate the victim for what they had to endure.

Comment

I think the main reason that Kristi did the show was to promote awareness. (she can correct me if I'm wrong) To get the story out there. There's no shame for her in this, she did nothing wrong. Talking about it helped her start on the road to healing.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                  X