A Dragonball Z picture I drew.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dragonball Z picture I drew.

This is Mr Satan (Or to use the name the censors gave him: "Hercule")

Mr. Satan is the world's martial arts grand champion, and also the world's biggest liar and loud mouth. He likes nothing more but to boast about his power as a fighter and being the savior of the world. To his credit though, his actions have inadventantly saved the world twice. And while for a human being he is indeed very strong and an imposing figure being over seven foot tall. His fighting powers compared to the other characters in the series aren't really that much to brag about.

This is Mr. Satan's daughter Videl

Moreso than her father, Videl is a crime fighter who frequently helps out the police department of the city where she and her father live. She uses the fact that she's the Grand champion's daughter to her advantage, unnerving crooks just by telling them. In truth though she has far outclassed her father by being in combat constantly but because Mr. Satan doesn't train her and was never there during her fights, they both aren't aware of this fact.

In the drawing I did Videl decides to show her pop just how strong his little girl has become.

Is Mr. Satan wearing a codpiece?

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      Is Mr. Satan wearing a codpiece?

Nah, he's wearing an athletic suporter, all athlethes wear those, you should know about that, shouldn't you?

Comment

Nice work Blazer.
        You should have a weekly caption contest.
        I bet you would pee your pants laughing at the responses these cats would come up with.
        Each week, the winner is the subject of the next random cartoon.
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
          Nice work Blazer.
          You should have a weekly caption contest.
          I bet you would pee your pants laughing at the responses these cats would come up with.
          Each week, the winner is the subject of the next random cartoon.
          +1
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I better avoid this thread!
            "POOP"

Comment

Working...
            X