My mom passed away tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom passed away tonight

She went to the hospital in early November with Chest pains and they found a tumor in her chest cavity. When they went to try and remove it they found that it was wrapped around her aorta. I went to see her at Thanksgiving and I said my goodbyes then. It still hurts like a motherfucker though. She was a wonderful woman that didn't deserve the hell I put her through. Through it all though she gave me nothing but unconditional love. My dad said she passed peacefully.

Rest in Peace Mom. I love you.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Damn, man. I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Oh man. Ten days from Christmas too. Stay strong. Positive vibes are going your way. May she rest in peace.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Sincere condolences.
        I lost my Father Dec. 18, 1998, so I fully understand what it's like to lose a parent near the holidays.
        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
        --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
        --horns666 - 12/29/08
        I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

I'm extremely saddened to hear that bro. I dont even know what to say to you, except try to be there for your family and any siblings you have, and try to tak esome time off from work to relax a little bit and think positive about things, and not the negtive.
          My thoughts go out to you and your family. Hang in there bro, it will get better
          'Howling in shadows
          Living in a lunar spell
          He finds his heaven
          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Jack, sorry for your loss.
            Hang in there.
            Got anybody out there where you are that you can be with?
            Wife, girlfriend, daughter, son, sister, brother?
            Your gonna need them and they're gonna need you in times like this.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Sorry to hear man...

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss bro. May she rest in peace. You are in my thoughts.

Comment

Man, I am so sorry for your loss, Jack! My prayers are going out for you and your mother, may she rest in peace. I believe that she is in a better place than we are, and she knows how much you love her. She raised a good and strong son in you too.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about it bro. My prayers go out to you.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about your loss Jack, may she rest in peace. I don't know what to tell you other than stay strong and spend as much time with your family as you can.

Comment

my deepest sympathys .
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

John - I'm very sorry to hear about this.

Peace.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

sorry for your loss. i can't imagine the way you must be feeling. you and your family will be in my prayers.
                            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that, John. What a terrible loss.

- Eric
                              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                              X