Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *stolen gear* tampa bay area members

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/msg/955063469.html

steve from six feet under got burgularized over the weekend. if you happen to see any of this gear or know anybody that might be getting a killer deal on something that's on the list, let the tampa PD know.

thanks.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Nothin generally much worse than people that steal other people's possessions...

Man... Hope he gets some satisfaction. Florida's a big place tho, not sounding good for getting the stuff back

Comment

Damn, that sucks. I worry about getting robbed sometimes. Thieves suck balls.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
        Nothin generally much worse than people that steal other people's possessions...
        I hate a goddamned thief worse than my first ex-wife! I also hate people who take advantage of people's kindness, only to fuck them over by crapping on that kind act.

Best of luck!
        "POOP"

Comment

That really sucks I hate thieves.

The problem is he is not giving us much information on his gear to go on. The few pics he has on myspace are just crappy stock photos. If anything we need specifics like serials or dings and chips that may identify the guitar.

He should also put pics of the stolen gear in the craigslist ad instead of linking to myspace. It took me a minute to find the crappy photos and not much of a description of said stolen items.

Comment

You know, after the second offence people should get a finger amputated every time they get caught stealing. That way we can identify who to look out for. " Hey, get away from my stuff you nubby asshole" Same goes for these loony doctors. After the second malpractice conviction start taking a finger. "Hey, drop the scalpel and get away from me, you nubby motherfucker" Then we could see advertisements in the phone book .......... Come see me, Dr Johnson, for all your STD treatments. I'm an 8 finger doctor !

Stolen gear just blows, man. Its how bands earn their living. It'd be like some douche stealing my wrenches. I hope everything is found and returned.
            I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
              You know, after the second offence people should get a finger amputated every time they get caught stealing. That way we can identify who to look out for. " Hey, get away from my stuff you nubby asshole"

You owe me one keyboard.

Sure hope the douche/douches get caught and then kicked in the kidneys...by a horse.
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post

You owe me one keyboard.
                Spat or out the nose ?
                I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
                  Spat or out the nose ?

Both
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
                  X