Who says music used to be better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says music used to be better

I know I have seen this here before, but it never ceases to amaze me that they could keep this up without busting out laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH3cZb8XZek

They should have this video playing @ Gitmo if they want folks to talk. Surreal
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

"Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

If I was at GITMO and they play that shit, I would be spilling my guts to interrogators and even making up shit to get out of there.
      That is CRUEL.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Yoko is one crazy lady. I have to admit though, if I was in that jam band I'd be psyched just to be sharing a stage with Lennon.
        Scott

Comment

I'm not a fan of John Lennon (phony beatle-mania has bitten the dust), but I'd be downright terrified to have sex with Yoko. Could you imagine at that happy moment her shrill ass high pitched yyiiiiiiiieeiiiaaiiiirieiiiiii !Disgusting.I think that it's entirely possible that Lennon boy was on drugs ,hard drugs !!!!
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

that... was... horrible!
            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

By Christ it's astonishing, the kind of shit people will buy into just because it's perpetrated by a bunch of pretentious wankers, mysteriously perceived as "artists" instead of the idiot smackheads that they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                By Christ it's astonishing, the kind of shit people will buy into just because it's perpetrated by a bunch of pretentious wankers, mysteriously perceived as "artists" instead of the idiot smackheads that they are.

Yeah, and it's still going strong these days with the way people follow the movie and music stars into their warped sense of reality that they push on people.

It's funny, even when I was a long haired dope head, I always thought of Lennon and cohorts unfavorably as hippy dopeheads... haha... Go figure...

Comment

Working...
                X