RIP Dime!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Dime!!!!

Hard to believe it's been 4 years already.....RIP brotha Dime! Have a blacktooth with Randy, Jimi, Chuck, Cliff and Robbin for me!
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Rest his soul.
    Gear:
    Jackson Dinky Rev. Pro
    Jackson Kelly (KE3?), Lawrence equipped
    Ibanez RG320
    Ensanada Acoustic
    Peavey Bandit 112
    Soon to Be:
    Pedals!

Comment

Dime was so kick ass. Been listening to alot of his stuff lately. I think I stole alot from him..more than I realize.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

the biggest loss to the rock guitar community since randy.

RIP
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

RIP Dime.

Comment

He's missed for sure. RIP Dime

Comment

Listened to every Pantera album today, watched all three home videos, Dimevision, and have a half empty bottle of Crown from many Blacktooth Grins. RIP Darrell, words cannot describe your influence on me.
              EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

R.I.P. Brother Dime!

You'll cast a shadow!!!!!!!

I can't believe it's been this long, it's like it happened yesterday! 8(

I miss you dude!

Peace!

C

Comment

I'm a little late, but every year I go through this odd minor depression around the time dime dies. I notice the date and it always bums me the fuck out man. Dime was the shit..

R.I.P. Dime.
                  Originally posted by horns666
                  The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                    the biggest loss to the rock guitar community since randy.

RIP
                    Dime was one of the biggest losses for sure, but it would be hard to say that he was THE biggest after Randy. We've lost a lot of brilliant musicians along these years.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonVHT View Post
                      Dime was one of the biggest losses for sure, but it would be hard to say that he was THE biggest after Randy. We've lost a lot of brilliant musicians along these years.

RIP
                      It wouldn't be hard for those that really feel that way. There has been plenty of arguments on here about Dime. I saw pantera in 88' and couldn't believe the punch these guys delivered. 20 years later and it may still be the most impressive concert I have ever been to.

Comment

Yeah, I'm definitely no way arguing what sully believes, Dime was without a doubt a brilliant musician but we've lost so many amazing musicians it's so hard to say Dime was the biggest loss.

Chuck was a huge loss as well, Becker becoming paralyzed, Shawn Lane dying, etc. were all very big and sad deaths for the music community.

Comment

Working...
                        X