No announcement yet.

Bye Bye OJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott would be the authority on this, but I've gotta think he'll be protected by a faction in there who think of him as a hero & want to be on his good side. I don't know shit about prison, though. Could be just as likely everybody will want to fuck with him to make a name for themself.

Somebody on another site had this line:

"So the 'If it's his own shit, you must acquit' line didn't work, huh?"

Last edited by dg; 12-05-2008, 06:42 PM.

Comment

'Bout time!

Comment

"hey Juice, how's your caboose?"
        "POOP"

Comment

with OJ on the inside, who's going to be searching for the real killers?
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
            Scott would be the authority on this, but I've gotta think he'll be protected by a faction in there who think of him as a hero & want to be on his good side.

Yep, they wouldn't want any ordinary crims shagging their bitch.

Do you think he might be able to transfer to the same prison as Vince the Sweepkicker?
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I'll be on the golf course looking for them ... I think that's what he's been doing ever since ...

Good for him !!!

Lesson 1: Murder is bad

Lesson 2: Jail is bad

Lesson 3: Money won't get you out of everything

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
              with OJ on the inside, who's going to be searching for the real killers?

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
                Lesson 2: Jail is bad
                With the way the economy is going, three hots and a cot don't sound too bad!
                "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                  maybe if you were a man and got sent to a woman's prison

Comment

OJ's an asshat.
                    You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                    You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                    --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                    --horns666 - 12/29/08
                    I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                    --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      Until you find out you're the cot!

Comment

He was staying at the same resort my wife, brother, and I stayed at in 2005 in Jamaica. I was stunned by how many people (of all races) were excited to shake his hand and take pictures with him.

My wife is a good looking blonde, and my brother and I were ready to beat his sorry ass if he even looked at her wrong. But I have to say, he was very low key and basically played golf everyday and kept quiet.

Glad to see karma exists...

Comment

I'm assuming he's going to appeal the decision, but damn, his sentencing plea to the judge appeared to me that he shot himself in the foot. Wish he had aimed higher!
                          "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                          X