Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would JCFers buy a mustang withour airbags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cousins new car...

Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
      My cousins new car...

BADASS!!!!!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Nice '70 man! That's the perfect car for a Boss 302 or Boss 429 clone! 'least thats what I would do

Stuka, yeah I knew your color was Grabber Orange, but I saw a Yellow one before as well.
        Didn't see your "C" stripes before either. What do they say? Boss 281?
        The twist locks are a sweet touch for sure. Were they hard to install, or are they made for the new Stangs?
        I'm planning on painting my Grabber Maverick hood ala Boss 351 style, and I would like to add a set of those twist on's, but the NOS ones are outta this world in price!
        Wonder if someone makes a reproduction, or if I could make the ones you have work? (If in fact your's are a new/different design.

The only change I would make to your car is a Hurst T handle with the old "H" pattern embossed into the shifter.
        Of course you'd have to mod it to make a "5" gear option on it, but damn would that be a unique mod!

Good stuff here guys!
        'Howling in shadows
        Living in a lunar spell
        He finds his heaven
        Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Working...
        X