Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Guys Will Like This

http://video.kenblockracing.com/flas...FFF&autoplay=0
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

pretty good driver

Comment

Damn good driver!!
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Impressive skills. I wonder what he'd be like on a WRC course?
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Dude has mad skills. You talk to alot of Joe's and they think they can drive cause they can bang gears and maybe e-brake a little around the corner. They can't drive. Guys like this are nothing short of artists. Pure and simple.

I would love to be in a position where someone supplies me with a car and a playground to do this. I have always wanted to go to one of those perfomance driving classes. Just don't have the $$ to spend on it though.-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
            Impressive skills. I wonder what he'd be like on a WRC course?
            I think he is joining the WRC.... let's see how good he is against the big guys
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Cool video, but I would like to have seen the tires after all that abuse.

Comment

Holy crap! That's definitely NOT one of those amateur Youtube vids.
                Fun to watch, man.
                I love Subie WRX's; Just never liked Subie's engine sound.
                G.

Comment

Incredible. He is the Uli Jon Roth of car drivers.

Comment

Wonder how his team mate TP would do on that course?
                    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Wow..That guy was like the Michael Schumacher of the auto world...
                      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X