Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traded an old organ ,for new hardware ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traded an old organ ,for new hardware ....

Sorry , I've been absent for a bit.I traded an old organ for new hardware. So now I've got no appendix ,I haven't played my guitar in almost 2 weeks now.I did try something new for me though ,I tried thinking out a new song and transcribed it to paper all in my mind ,in a few days when I can grab a guitar - I'm gonna try it out ,and see how close my mind and reality are !!! Cheers Jay
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Hope you heal quickly!

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I was wondering where you went. Hopefully you heal up quickly. I'm sure they made it so your feeling very little pain.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Glad you're doing better!
        "POOP"

Comment

Hope you're ok brother. I did some long hard time in one of those beds over the last year. If that's the morphine button in you hand- don't over do it, that stuff kills the pain but screws the heck outta your system. Hope you get home soon. Keep the faith.

Comment

Had my appendix taken out in '87. It was gangrenous(sp?). 2 weeks in the hospital.

My wishes for a speedy recovery, Jayster.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ouch man! I was expecting some happy pics of a new keyboard or guitar!

Hope you get better soon bro!
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                Ouch man! I was expecting some happy pics of a new keyboard or guitar!
                Hope you get better soon bro!
                Me too.
                And hope you get better soon too.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by triplehold View Post
                  Hope you're ok brother. I did some long hard time in one of those beds over the last year. If that's the morphine button in you hand- don't over do it, that stuff kills the pain but screws the heck outta your system. Hope you get home soon. Keep the faith.
                  It's the "Candy Striper Hot Nurse" button.
                  Best to keep it handy, just in case...

Get well soon, Jayster!

Comment

Damn! Get better quick, Jay.
                    I thought this was going to be about you having a sex change and trading your organ in for some indoor plumbing. :ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by triplehold View Post

hehehehe ,yep that was a morphine button ,I watched jeopardy every night in the hospital.I buzzed in for every answer !!!!

I came home yesterday ,so now I'm eating percocets pretty regularly.Thanks for all the well wishing ,it means a lot.

And Toe ,nope no sex change ,my moobs are enough for me !!!!:ROTF:

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing better bro. Take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                          And Toe ,nope no sex change ,my moobs are enough for me !!!!:ROTF:
                          LOL Mine, too!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So all those political ramblings were medicinally motivated? WTF dude? What excuse am I suppose to use now? Damn, these bastards with all the IV's and bandages get all the freakin glory.... SOB!

Hope all is good bro!
                            Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                              So all those political ramblings were medicinally motivated? WTF dude? What excuse am I suppose to use now? Damn, these bastards with all the IV's and bandages get all the freakin glory.... SOB!

Hope all is good bro!
                              no my political ramblings - I own them.Like many people I've been feeling frustrated with the current state of affairs ,and now I'm hoping that Mr. Obama has more to offer this country than I suspect.However it's all out of my hands now.

So more guitar playing ,music making and women taking .
                              Last edited by Jayster; 11-24-2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X