Happy Birthday MarkD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday MarkD!!!

I just noticed it's your birthday too. Have a good one!

"Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Hey! have a great day!

Comment

Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hope you have a great one man!!!

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

hbd!
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

hahahaha, thanks guys!! in all my yearsd here on the jcf, this is my FIRST birthday thread!!! i am touched to tears!!! YAY!!!
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

hehe
              We respect our elders!!!
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

HBD, Mark!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                  hahahaha, thanks guys!! in all my yearsd here on the jcf, this is my FIRST birthday thread!!! i am touched to tears!!! YAY!!!
                  I do my best to make one for every birthday. Birthdays only come once a year so why not do something to make them that much better. I have no clue what I'm gonna do for my own birthday though. Make my own thread?

"Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I'm a bit late, but happy birthday Mark. I hope you had a good one.

Comment

Happy B-Day!
                      "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                      X