Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message from Tommy - The Fear

The Fear

Nuclear War, Running out of Oil, Droughts, Floods, Earthquakes, Global Warming, Terrorism, these are not signs of the apocalypse, they all pale in comparison to the most dangerous and lethal threat to humanity since its inception. “The Blind Bat Epidemic”. It used to be funny, and a riot around water coolers in offices far and wide across the U.S.A., but this is a joke no longer. We once used to awake to the sound of waves crashing on the sand, and fall asleep to that same sound at night. We now lie sleepless and in fear of the next accident, explosion,implosion, or any injuries that will be sustained by ourselves, others, and even to our homes or places of work. I used to count sheep, but now I count collisions. The Blind Bats are coming, disguised as an out of control automobile with no recourse whatsoever. Absolute signs that you are in a Blind Bat Affected Zone include the following-

1-Any area infested with multiple ambulances

2-Spouting water hydrants, usually knocked over and flowing straight up to the sky violently

3-Any restaurants, gas stations, strip malls, and stores in general that may be ablaze in hell fire.

4-Any smoking cars with hoods up, and bodies stuck halfway through the windshield. (Bodies must have that “Surprised” look on their face like “how the hell did that happen?” - I’ll tell you how Chin Wah, you hit the gas instead of the brakes when you took out that quaint little outdoor café.)

Tommy
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

You have said a mouthful my friend. I for one, am keeping my silent watch. It won't happen here. (yup, heard that before._)

Comment

5. Vince Neil lives in the neighbourhood.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Tommy and Wolfie (another fruitbat from Douglaston living in the west coast) are planning to do a special side show or theme bark, some separated roads where blind bats can drive each others brains out... more details to come soon!

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Oh man, kind of tearing open old wounds here, aren't we? :ROTF:

Comment

Youch.

Comment

Billion Dollar Land Development Proposal-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Blind Bat Chang’s Combination, Triple Extravaganza, Hospital, Body Shop, and Chinese Restauarant

“Fix your face, Stuff Your face, and get Back in the Race”

1-Anyone injured can get stitched up

2-Any car damages can be repaired

3-Anyone emerging unscathed may grab a bite in the meantime

For All Investors, we will overcharge for the Medical Attention, Auto Fixes (Along with phantom charges)and Serve High Priced High End Eastern Cuisine.

Doctors and Auto Body workers already procured. Proud to Announce Master Chef Don Wok (Spelled- Don’t Walk) already on board and cooking in the vacant space

preordained for this illustrious site and banging out the following dishes to the already long lines eagerly awaiting his culinary masterpieces-

1-Crackling Windshield Beef with Sizzling head On Vegetables

2-General’s 3 Ambulance Chicken with Spouting Hydrant Water Chestnuts

3-Shrimp Fried Wrong Way Exit Ramp Rice with stitches

4-Princess Guardrail Pork with wrap around telephone pole peas

5-Don Wok Screeching Duck with tint sauce and fresh tulips from the wrecked Flower shop

Menu will expand with the growing number of accidents .

Tommy

Comment

trust me, he is sober

Comment

E, tell Tommy Derek says hi if you hear from him soon. I miss that crazy batty mofo. Good to hear he's doing well. 5 star guy.
                  EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Working...
                  X