JCF Cooties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Cooties

Has anyone else seen this while using internet explorer? Its a fake log in or whatever

FireFox 3 crashes a lot but I'm going to tough it out because of nonsense like this

nope

Comment

Nope. Looks like you got cooties. Go into your Internet Options and uncheck the box that says Cooties Enabled
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

you have malware installed.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

okay, be back later going to go clean my cyber @$$ and then run a scan

Comment

malwarebytes is a great program.
            2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
            2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
            2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
            2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
            2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
            2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
            2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
            2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
            2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
            1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
            1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

you were right hippietim, my antivirus wasnt checking for that I had 7 pieces of malware, that trend micro fee online scanner found, took forever though. Its still weird that there is a bogus page for jcfonline though.

I'm going to go check out malwarebytes now

Comment

My guess is that the bogus page just fills in whatever website you are looking for if the website has certain characteristics. I've seen that type of thing done on Limewire(Evil!). It takes whatever you are looking for and adds the search terms to a file name. The only difference, in this case, would be it was a website instead.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

spybot S&D and ad-aware used to be really good for free tools, they may be outdated now

Comment

spybot S&D just used it last week on my dads pc.

If it cannot get rid of it for some reason, start up the SB and disable explorer.exe then run the scan.

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                      Its still weird that there is a bogus page for jcfonline though.
                      Heh. I remember that site. Banned members would use it to try to sneak back in, but I banned that Jason98 screen name awhile ago.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Heh. I remember that site. Banned members would use it to try to sneak back in, but I banned that Jason98 screen name awhile ago.
                        Wow, that's desperate.
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,
                        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                        X