Living With The Wolfman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living With The Wolfman

"To British wolf expert Shaun Ellis, wolves are not only his work — they're his family. For years, Shaun has been sleeping, eating and living with wolves at the Combe Martin Wildlife Park in Devon, England, successfully infiltrating the pack and becoming its peacemaker. By immersing himself in their social hierarchy, Shaun's ultimate goal is to promote a greater human understanding of wolves while helping to successfully re-integrate wolf populations around the world. Shaun has surrendered himself to the idea that he'd grow old with only the wolves by his side — that is, until Helen Jeffs entered the picture.

Helen is Shaun's girlfriend — his "human love." She completely accepts Shaun's peculiar lifestyle and the sacrifices he's made for the wolves. In fact, Helen has as much of a passion for the wolves and Shaun's mission as she does for Shaun himself. For the past three years, she's been volunteering with the wolves, but now for the first time, she'll attempt to be a part of the pack alongside Shaun.

In the new Animal Planet series, Living with the Wolfman, Helen, with Shaun's guidance, changes many of her human habits to make living with the wolves possible. She learns to growl, bark and bite her way to authority, holds a strict high-protein/no sugar diet so as not to disturb the wolves' keen sense of smell, and rids her boudoir of all soaps, fragrances and detergents — all to be one with the pack. She even regurgitates cooked liver into the mouths of the wolves in the name of acceptance."

I'm all for scientific research, but this is a disaster waiting to happen. If the guy wants to end up in the digestive tract of a wolf, that's one less imbecile walking the planet. I guess he didn't hear about the guy that lived with the grizzlys for a couple of years before they made him into a Scooby Snack. Even wild animals born in captivity have mauled and killed their owners. Remember the white bengal tiger that mauled Roy back in 2003?

I guess it just disturbs me that he is subjecting his girlfriend to this crap. Even more disturbing is the fact that she didn't tell him to pound sand up his ass!

Watch a few minutes of this show on Discovery and you'll either say WTF or "you've got to be kidding me!"

"POOP"

That guy looks friggin cromagnon. Man long ago domesticated dogs all of which are descended from wolves. They must be really stretching for content to put this guy on. He isnt proving anything that the guy from dog whisperer hasnt already done.

Comment

Here's another fucking kook. This guy offers charters off the South African coast so that guests can "pet" the snout of a great white shark. Wonder when this will turn into a TV series?
      "POOP"

Comment

Working...
      X