Trouble with customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mitch View Post
    DHL told me 5 minutes ago that they have no information about the guitar to be sent back...
    I think you need to start getting serious with them and demanding to speak to someone who is NOT a fuckwit. Doesn't matter who they put on the phone, you need to speak to their superior. Best to be ice cool - just like the Winter they will be spending on the Eastern Front if they don't start being a bit more helpful.

9 am tomorrow, I trust you will be on the telephone to speak to Customs first, then DHL.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      If the amount on the receipt is drastically different from the amount declared, I can see why they'd wanna fuck you over. To declare a lower amount is a criminal offence as Rsmacker found out and nearly lost his Snakeskin guitar (he was lucky to get fined.. then taxed on that too).
      Worse than that, nearly got "The Glove".

Hey, anyway, I'm impressed you took on board my tale of near-woe, I had the impression you ignored everything I wrote. Sweetie.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I hate to say it but you're double fucked. Customs sucks big time and DHL sucks worse. Good Luck!
        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
        --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
        --horns666 - 12/29/08
        I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Good morning my friends,

I talked to someone "big" in charge at customs.
          We cleard up all the BS, they are holding back the box from beeing returned to sender and I should have a nice KV1 Custom Shop sometime this week.

Well, if that thing is still in one piece

Thanx all for your help

Comment

Originally posted by The Mitch View Post
            Good morning my friends,

I talked to someone "big" in charge at customs.
            We cleard up all the BS, they are holding back the box from beeing returned to sender and I should have a nice KV1 Custom Shop sometime this week.

Well, if that thing is still in one piece

Thanx all for your help
            Good to hear.

I hope you followed Rsmackers advice and threatend to get some of those dolts transfered to the Eastern front. I heard they are making another push for Stalingrad should be lovely winter.

...or did you take my advice and threaten to put a bullet in the Kaiser whoever he is now "Franz" something or other...

Comment

Well, I told them that I am fucking Franz Beckenbauer and I want my friggin' Jackson right now or I will shoot a damn soccer-ball into the sun and cause eternal darkness!

And they were like:
              And Iwas like: And than like:

Now the guitar is on its way

:ROTF:

Comment

Thank fuck for that. When it arrives, don't forget to demand to see "ze papers". And get some pics posted PDQ.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                X