Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Crichton dies of cancer at 66

RIP

One of the best writers out there. Some of his best works are Coma, jurassic park and Congo. I have read a few of his books. Most of his books have become movies.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=96659918

Sam

Wow. RIP I cant say I have read any of his books but I have seen those that have been turned into movies.

Comment

Oh damn. Ya, I liked his work. R.I.P.

Comment

Yeah, I've read several of his books. (The books were always better than the movies!) RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          Yeah, I've read several of his books. (The books were always better than the movies!) RIP.
          Hell yeah! Congo I vividly remember. the movie were nowhere close to how suspenseful and thrilling the book was. But I guess the same holds good for most book vs. movie. Have you read the Ludlum's Bourne series? I have read all three and the movies even though they are very good, dont come close to the novels.
          Sam

Comment

wow...every book ive read of his I loved. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
              Hell yeah! Congo I vividly remember. the movie were nowhere close to how suspenseful and thrilling the book was.
              Oh C'mon - are you telling me giant killer monkeys doing jack-knifes and cannoballs into lava isn't thrilling?
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by grandturk View Post
                oh c'mon - are you telling me giant killer monkeys doing jack-knifes and cannoballs into lava isn't thrilling?
                Sam

Comment

RIP, I always enjoyed his books...

Comment

Working...
                  X