Saw Coldplay in Detroit last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Coldplay in Detroit last night.

Horns666 and I saw Coldplay at the Palace in Detroit, very cool. Great show. Excellent sound, great lighting, very visual. I was suprised to see their gear too. It looked like all the electrics were fenders with the exception of a Les Paul. Horns was totaly stoked and begging for autographs. I was like "Dude chill!"
    Last edited by Aaronharmon; 11-04-2008, 11:08 PM. Reason: .

You know how I know you're gay? How? You like Coldplay. Actually as sapppy as their songs can be I like them and would like to see them. How long did they play for?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronharmon View Post
      I saw Coldplay at the Palace in Detroit.

You have my deepest sympathies. Never mind.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Were you wearing high heels?
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          You have my deepest sympathies. Never mind.
          He has my deepest sympathies and I'm not kidding.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

You know how I know you're gay? When the band you love is a gay joke in "the 40 year old virgin".

I give you no sympathy whatsoever, and may you rot in your own hell..which is listening to Coldplay for erternity.

Hey, is this the Jackson Charvel Forum..or did Seventeen magazine take over this mutherfugger.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              You know how I know you're gay? When the band you love is a gay joke in "the 40 year old virgin".

I give you no sympathy whatsoever, and may you rot in your own hell..which is listening to Coldplay for erternity.

Hey, is this the Jackson Charvel Forum..or did Seventeen magazine take over this mutherfugger.
              Unless he was dragged there by a girlfriend/wife; then we can have deep sympathies for him.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                Unless he was dragged there by a girlfriend/wife; then we can have deep sympathies for him.

NO!

That's even worse..if his pusswhipped ass was dragged to a Coldplay concert. His wife will eventaully leave his sorry, pathetic, balless ass for some fuggin' slob like me. Basically..someone who lays around the house, fondling his balls, says "fuck" every five seconds, and orders her to make a sandwich. Girls fuggin' love that!!! It shows a man's BALLS..and women love balls! Unless they don't like guys..but even those woman would love me, because I make them feel like a woman. There is nothing any woman loves more than feeling like a woman..I can do that!!!

My dad taught me!

:idea:Ben, I will teach you. Let's say your my wife/girl and want me to take you to see Coldplay. I will respond to you exactly how I would to Val...my wife of 21 years!!
                Last edited by horns666; 11-04-2008, 08:48 PM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  NO!

That's even worse..if his pusswhipped ass was dragged to a Coldplay concert.
                  :ROTF:

Last time I was dragged into a "fag" concert, I was a senior in HS and this chick took me into a Rick Springfield concert with Men At Work opening up.

Nice scenery of chicks and after the concert I split her wedge into a peel, which made it all worth while. Well... sort off, I am still haunted by Mr. Soap Opera strumming a Tele.

But now I know better........ unless Scarlett Johanssen is dragging me by my short-and-curlys I wouldn't be caught dead watching Coldplay.

Comment

Preach on Bill, preach on!
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Who's Coldplay?
                      Does Matt Tuck play guitar for them?
                      'Howling in shadows
                      Living in a lunar spell
                      He finds his heaven
                      Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Seriously? You guys are this close minded? Yes, I like Cold Play. I also like Slayer, Metallica, Slipknot, Overkill, Death Angel, The White Stripes, The Ventures, LCD Sound System, O.A.R., Roy Clark and old time blue grass shit.

I love music.

I am not going to paint myself into a corner by saying that I only listen to one genre or whatever. How fucking boring is that?

Just because I like Jackson Guitars doesn’t mean that I am going to trade in MP3 player for a cassette deck and grow a fucking mullet.

Comment

Don't get your panties on a wad now.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronharmon View Post
                            Seriously? You guys are this close minded? Yes, I like Cold Play. I also like Slayer, Metallica, Slipknot, Overkill, Death Angel, The White Stripes, The Ventures, LCD Sound System, O.A.R., Roy Clark and old time blue grass shit.

I love music.

I am not going to paint myself into a corner by saying that I only listen to one genre or whatever. How fucking boring is that?

Just because I like Jackson Guitars doesn’t mean that I am going to trade in MP3 player for a cassette deck and grow a fucking mullet.
                            Yeah, you do sound pretty "open" alright. Hey, on a good night..do you think I can get three or four fingers in your vagina? What if I put on some Coldplay..?

I will tell you to make me a sandwich afterwards. But then we can cuddle..to some fuggin' Slayer!!!

Comment

You have to admit, several of the replies were pretty fucking insulting.

Comment

Working...
                              X