Songs about the bad things about fame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    but then I didn't have a smash hit called "Another Day in Paradise", all about homeless people. The taxes on the £130million that slapheaded cunt is worth would help a lot of people at the bottom of the social spectrum, and wouldn't exactly cramp his style either. He wouldn't even miss it. That makes him a cunt.
    And I suppose he's the only Brit to have made that kind of money and it was up to him alone to support the homeless?

God forbid the Royalty should live like everyone else while giving the majority of their ill-gotten hereditary fortunes to their own people to get them off the streets.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      And I suppose he's the only Brit to have made that kind of money and it was up to him alone to support the homeless?
      that, folks, is what you call "drawing a long bow"

You're right of course. Anyone who has made that kind of money should be entitled to live in a tax shelter abroad. The govt can just raise the taxes on the poor feckers who clearly haven't worked hard enough to be able to move to Switzerland to help cover the costs of running the country. Those same poor feckers can continue to buy the albums of the multi-millionaire absconders to help maintain their lavish lifestyles in their offshore tax havens.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Royalty bring in lots of rich tourists for us to fleece, and they NEVER make political statements - Phil Collins felt soooooo bad about homelessness he wrote a song, made the video, made a fuss.......then fucked off to Switzerland with the loot, the tightfisted wanker.

It's not the fact he is loaded, yes I'm fucking jealous, but there are plenty of people making obscene amounts of cash. If he'd kept quiet and stopped criticising, then I wouldn't give a toss how he spent or saved his money. If he paid his tax and criticised, I wouldn't hate him at all, that would be his right as a fully paid-up citizen. He can't have it both ways.

Mick Jagger's made plenty of money, he can wipe his cock on his cash and spunk it all on hookers and coke should he feel so inclined, or even just waste it. Fine, it's his money, it would be nice if he wasn't a tax exile and was contributing his share, but he keeps his ample gob shut about the state of the UK, so fair enough. When he releases a bleeding heart single about the homeless, from a foreign mansion, then he will become a cunt too.

That twat Bonio from U2 is another prime example of such a cunt, whingeing on about global poverty, then fucking off to a tax haven, depriving his Govt of a prime source of income to put into aid projects (such a small economy doesn't have loads of cash swilling about to give to developing nations, but they were at least willing). Then he has the front to criticise them for not doing anything! Cunt.

And Sean Connery - another Cunt. If Scotland's so bonny and braw, why don't you return and pay your way, like every other fucker who doesn't have any of your luxurious lifestyle? Wife-beating cunt!

Rich celebs, if you don't want to pay your DUES, then STFU, then I won't have anything to call you a cunt for. Failing that, just pay up, like I, and all the other plebs have to.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          And Sean Connery - another Cunt. If Scotland's so bonny and braw, why don't you return and pay your way, like every other fucker who doesn't have any of your luxurious lifestyle? Wife-beating cunt!
          'Smaker, I may be in danger in having my citizenship revoked and my Buckfast priviliges denied but spot on , I salute you sir!..Sean Connery is very much our contribution to the world of Cuntery.

Scotland may be a small country , however it is heartening to see that when it comes to self rightous whinging we can compete with the best of them.

Comment

plus you gave the world the Bay City Rollers!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

If I were famous..I'd be more famous by making fun of the the poor. Lets face it..the poor truly suck ass. I'd travel to third world countries just to pee on their mud huts. You know what..I'd help the kids. But insist every poor bitch in the world get their fuggin' tubes tide and stop being human pez dispensers!! They squirt out babys more than I take a dump after a burrito binge. I will head a crusade to stop imposing their masochistic needs upon us. We could spend our money right here to assist our kids go to the best schools...fuck 'em in the ass. Do we ever get a "thank you". We spent a gagillion dollars ..did any of us get a personal fuggin' "thank you"..fuck 'em in the ass.

Nature's way of sayin' fuggums. Haven't we interfered with nature enough?
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                plus you gave the world the Bay City Rollers!
                S-A-TUR-DAY, Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  If I were famous..I'd be more famous by making fun of the the poor. Lets face it..the poor truly suck ass. I'd travel to third world countries just to pee on their mud huts. You know what..I'd help the kids. But insist every poor bitch in the world get their fuggin' tubes tide and stop being human pez dispensers!! They squirt out babys more than I take a dump after a burrito binge. I will head a crusade to stop imposing their masochistic needs upon us. We could spend our money right here to assist our kids go to the best schools...fuck 'em in the ass. Do we ever get a "thank you". We spent a gagillion dollars ..did any of us get a personal fuggin' "thank you"..fuck 'em in the ass.

Nature's way of sayin' fuggums. Haven't we interfered with nature enough?

"Hello, Mr Obama? Yeah, I think we have found someone for the African Ambassador job."
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                  X