No announcement yet.

Def Leppard / Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was sort of hoping they would edit her out of it and just make it Def Lep but to no avail. Every time they show that episode she's still on it.
    Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
    98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

She could take Vivian's slot in that band
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Man, I must be asleep at the wheel! I just saw the Taylor Swift Def Leppard show. I saw it on PALHD this evening. I thought it was brand new. I guess it's because I hardly watch TV anymore.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

country blows. period.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
            Joe sounds good on that, she doesn't sound like a great singer but then I suppose it's not her style.
            And why are they playing it so slow?
            She doesn't sound like a great singer when she IS playing her style. But then, that's CMAs entertainer of the year for ya. Marketing in all it's glory.
            Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Country blows. period.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I'm not optimistic about this one: an annoying rock band with an annoying pop country artist. FAIL.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                  I'm not optimistic about this one: an annoying rock band with an annoying pop country artist. FAIL.
                  +1
                  Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                    If you guys have never watched Crossroads, do yourselves a favor. Some of the reruns that are really good are
                    It's saying things like this in the UK that would have people laughing their tits off. A bit like an Englishman going to the USA and begging for a fag.

"Crossroads", probably the worst British telly program ever. (Behind "20 Interesting Days Out With Brian Fucking May").

(I have heard a rumour that a certain Warrior fan from Notts has modelled himself on Benny from Crossroads)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWOuGpf1UMc
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

You cant call anyone Bennies anymore, the falklanders were refered to as such by the army and Raf after the falkland war, the new and pc term is stills cause they are sitll Bennies...

Comment

Working...
                      X