SWEET DEAL ALERT! Indiana Jones/Crystal Skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWEET DEAL ALERT! Indiana Jones/Crystal Skull

Hey, I picked up the Complete Indiana Jones Collection at Wal Mart the other day. It's got all 4 movies - including the new one - for $60 brand new!

That's $15 a movie!

They're selling the new on alone for $20, and the 2-disc special edition for $25.

The disc that comes with the collection IS the 2-disc version!

SWEET!
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Cool deal. I was thinking of picking up Crystal Skull this weekend. I've already got the box set of the first three, and that's got a fourth disc of bonus material.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's a pretty dank deal.

Why did Crystal Skull have to suck so fucking bad?
      Originally posted by horns666
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

If he had to use the crystal skull to open the temple door, how the fuck did someone get in to steal it in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
          If he had to use the crystal skull to open the temple door, how the fuck did someone get in to steal it in the first place?
          someone woke up the mummy who could take a sand-like-state.. so it wasn't hard for him to get in... to know how it actually works you have to buy another stupid movie... it's a conspiracy I say
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I figured that it may have been the CGI gophers in a nukeproof fridge....

Comment

Anyone saw the new south park? Lucas and Spielberg are raping Indiana Jones haha
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Yeah, I'll pass on ownership of Skull. Sweet Christmas, that made The Phantom Menance look good.
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

After seeing what Lucas did to Star Wars, it wasn't that much of a surprise - it came out looking more like Tomb Raider than Raiders of the Lost Ark

Come to think of it, National Treasure 2 came out looking more like Tomb Raider, too.

Conspiracy?
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X