Stolen gear!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen gear!!!

I know this is a long shot, we're in Oklahoma City, but...Ok, we know we'll probably never see this shit again, but for those of you that frequent pawn shops, please keep your eyes open.

STOLEN: (from our practice space BTW)
    Josiahs Ibanez bass, see pics..it's the red one, I'm not sure of the model #..and NO he didn't document the serial..:idea:

2 Fender PT100 tuners, Josiahs and Jb's

1 Digitech Digidelay
    1 Digitech ToneZone Overdrive
    1 DOD Chorus
    1 Morley Little Alligator Volume Pedal

Marshall half stack MG100. Excellent condition.
    Last edited by guitarsjb; 10-01-2008, 08:48 AM.

Wow, sorry to hear of the theft Jeri. Isn't this the 2nd time you've had gear stolen? Hope you get it back!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

that really sucks, Jeri. Sorry to hear it. Good luck getting it all back
      Hail yesterday

Comment

That SUCKS! Good luck finding the gear and beating the ass of the thug(s) that stole them.

Comment

guitar center buys a hell of a lot of used pedals, make sure to check there.

Comment

Damn, Jeri, I'm sorry to hear that! Do you think y'all interrupted the thieves or something? I notice that you didn't list your guitars or amp, thank God!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
              Damn, Jeri, I'm sorry to hear that! Do you think y'all interrupted the thieves or something? I notice that you didn't list your guitars or amp, thank God!
              No Rich, it happened sometime EARLY Sunday am. The door was locked Saturday night, but at 7 am Sunday, it wasn't. They just took what they could run with quick. The stuff they left behind was worth more that what they took. When they took my pedals, they took all the little cables that connect them to the board (it's a powered board) and the power supply for the board..but left the damn board itself My guitars always come home, they are never left there. Our bass player doesn't leave his there either, but Thursday night after practice, we went to the bar..got drunk, so he left his stuff there, too hard to load when loaded . He was coming back Friday to get it..got busy..said aw hell, I'll just get it Tues. We've had our gear there for 3 years, and nothing has ever happened. Tues it wasn't there. The amp they took belonged to a guy that USED to be in the band, and he's just been too busy to come and get it. So, it was all unplugged and "packed up and ready to go" basically. The bass guitar and his backpack with all the cables was handy, and they put my pedals in his back pack apparently. Didn't touch any of the drums, or my amp or the bass amp. Grrr...assholes.

Comment

Did you mean the Digitech "Tone Driver"? I didn't see a tone zone overdrive listed

They got a half stack too?
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

So.... door unlocked, not broken in? Do you think the guy whose amp it was might have made himself an extra key and just took some extra shit when coming for his amp?

Stranger things have happened, and I know y'all have had a lot of turnover in your band. Not that you want to suspect an old bandmate, but....

I hate this kind of shit with a passion.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                    Did you mean the Digitech "Tone Driver"? I didn't see a tone zone overdrive listed

They got a half stack too?
                    Yep, Tone Driver..I'm goofy

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                      So.... door unlocked, not broken in? Do you think the guy whose amp it was might have made himself an extra key and just took some extra shit when coming for his amp?

Stranger things have happened, and I know y'all have had a lot of turnover in your band. Not that you want to suspect an old bandmate, but....

I hate this kind of shit with a passion.
                      No..he didn't do this, absolutely no worries, we've had his amp for MONTHS..he left due to his work schedules and we talk frequently. He's a good guy. Acutally there is no key, the door has to be unlocked from the INSIDE..I'm honestly thinking that one of my employees "assisted" in this.

Comment

Hey JB!

Long time!

I've got a slew of shit down at Lake of the O, if you want to meet me down there, or somewhere in the vicinity, or pick up shipping, I've got some of that stuff, (not yours of course) but you can have it if you want.

I know I've got a Boss Chorus and delay, some other sort of delay or 2, bunch of cables, cheapo Ibanez bass, (purple in color)

I'll go through some stuff here, but not sure what I've got to be honest, it's been quite a long time since I played anything, been all about golf and fishing for a about 2yrs.

Timing is going to be funky for a couple of weeks tho, I plan on going down there (LOZ) next Wed, but I have to be home Thurs night and then Disney bound Sat for 10 days.

I may be selling some gear as well, if you want/need.

PM me...

Best and sorry that happened! Sux I know!

~Pat
                        Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                          No..he didn't do this, absolutely no worries, we've had his amp for MONTHS..he left due to his work schedules and we talk frequently. He's a good guy. Acutally there is no key, the door has to be unlocked from the INSIDE..I'm honestly thinking that one of my employees "assisted" in this.
                          I see.... so it does sound like an inside job, but not the way I thought. Sucks to think that someone you employ has robbed you though! I wonder if you could bluff the suspect into fessing up? I guess that would be a touchy proposition....
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

It definitely sounds like an inside job to me.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                              Acutally there is no key, the door has to be unlocked from the INSIDE..I'm honestly thinking that one of my employees "assisted" in this.
                              Then announce that you are going to have them all take lie detector tests - it's perfectly legal for an employer to do so, and it should be easy to spot the guilty party right away. (if it is one of your employees)

Nothing worse than having a thief on your payroll.
                              You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                              You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                              --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                              --horns666 - 12/29/08
                              I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                              --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Working...
                              X