check these Kids out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check these Kids out

keep an eye out for these 14 year olds from Okla. City. They are loaded with Marshalls, Les Pauls and Jacksons. Here is a vid from Stockholm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQaduMU9_14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_W4B...eature=related
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIY3W...eature=related
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think these kids are sponsored by Jackson? They have the jackson morton, king V, a bolted steel rhoads and a few fenders. Probably their Dads Gear!

Comment

They're from just outside Tulsa. They have already opened for Kiss, toured with Ted Nugent, have an MTV reality show coming out, have a major record label deal, being produced by Michael Wagner, and managed by Doc McGee. Seriously ! Over the next year you'll be hearing quite a bit from these guys.
          Last edited by guitarzan2; 10-01-2008, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
            They're from just outside Tulsa. They have already opened for Kiss, toured with Ted Nugent, have an MTV reality show coming out, have a major record label deal, being produced by Michael Wagner, and managed by Doc McGee. Seriously ! Over the next year you'll be hearing quite a bit from these guys.
            with all that promotion..we prolly will.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

16 years old and talented! Already recorded with Stratovarius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Li2m...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                16 years old and talented! Already recorded with Stratovarius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Li2m...eature=related
                Drummer has a beard. looks like the kid singing is the only one too young to buy a pack of marlboros.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
                  They already have all of this under their belt and they are only 14? Did they start a band when they was 9?

Comment

I'm just hoping in 2009 that kids have something else musicwise to talk about besides Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. I'll find it funny as hell if Crooked X breaks thru like it looks like they are poised to do.

Also, the mirror toped(plastic plate actually) strats you see them playing are San Dimas brand guitars.

Comment

They have a plethora of guitars and they are way more advanced than my generation was at the age of 14.

Our 8 year old girl impresses the hell out of me everyday how smart she is but she has lost interest in guitar. When she was seven she got her second guitar (Ibanez) and a cheap Marshall amp. I bought her another amp with more features (Line 6) but she don't care about it like she did. She loves the bicycle, school, games and stuff that other everyday kids do. How the hell did the Crooked X kids stay so focused?

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                        How the hell did the Crooked X kids stay so focused?
                        There's been a buzz around these kids for the past couple years. Approx. one year ago they were playing at a show(opening for someone) and Snake Sabo and Doc McGee showed up and took them under their wing. Ted Nugent took them out on a short tour last year too. They have so much in the works right now it's freakin' scary. It's my great hope that in 2009 I get to hear about a Crooked X member banging Hannah Montana.

Comment

Working...
                        X