Sunday Morning Screwdriver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Morning Screwdriver

Lately, I'm enjoying the Smirnoff triple distilled vodka.
    Solid value.

Who's joining me in an adult beverage this morning, and what is it?

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

I will be shortly ,after going to the grocery for football snacks and picking up my old drummer(in town).

And oh yeah - it'll be svedka vodka !!!

Cheers
    Jay
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I'll be partaking from a bottle of 17 yr old Macallan at the start of NASCAR today. Nothing like opening a $120 bottle to celebrate all things Redneck! :ROTF:

Comment

hehe
        I'm so proud of you fellers.
        --floydkramer

Comment

Too early. Besides, it wouldn't go well with my frosted cinnamon Pop-Tarts.
          "POOP"

Comment

Hell, If I drink anything before 4 or 5 in the afternoon, I will surely be napping not too long afterwards...

Matt

Comment

You two just won't fit in here.
              LOL

Until 5
              or
              Until the poptart is digested.

Then, you are welcome to play.

--floydkramer

Comment

It's hard to beat a good screwdriver. I usually stick to Absolut for mixing and Stoli or Grey Goose for shooting. I haven't tried the triple distilled Smirnoff, but I've heard several people say it's good. Do you keep your Smirnoff in the freezer?
                "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                  Until the poptart is digested.
                  The Pop-Tart is the least of my concerns. I didn't get home till 4:15 A.M., then had to get up with the dawg at 6. My eyes feel like two piss holes in the snow or as my lady friend says "feel like I've been eaten by a wolf and shit off a cliff."
                  "POOP"

Comment

I don't, since I normally have my potato vodka in there, hogging all the room between the ben and jerry's.
                    hehehe

If you have not tried this stuff... well... you should.
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      The Pop-Tart is the least of my concerns. I didn't get home till 4:15 A.M., then had to get up with the dawg at 6. My eyes feel like two piss holes in the snow or as my lady friend says "feel like I've been eaten by a wolf and shit off a cliff."
                      --floydkramer

Comment

I'm not much for the hard stuff. Just knockin back a few beers.

LOL@ SEEGERMANY

Comment

I indicate that I'm not up to speed and SPIKE wants me to read a sideways label! I'm afraid if I lean to far to the side, I just may hit the ground!
                          "POOP"

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                            Damn, LOL... that's funny shit bro.
                            --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                              It's hard to beat a good screwdriver. I usually stick to Absolut for mixing and Stoli or Grey Goose for shooting.
                              Unrelated side note ,,,,,,,,,,my russian tortoise's name is Stoli !!!!!!!
                              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                              X