New Knight Rider premier TONIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Knight Rider premier TONIGHT

Tonight at 8PM on NBC is the premier of the new Knight Rider series.

If you didn't watch the pilot earlier this year and are interested in the show, you probably ought to watch it first but I don't know how much it will matter.

It will probably suck, but I'm excited anyway. KITT rules!

The pilot was sooooo bad, and the previews for the series don't look much better, I have very little hope...

Too bad, I would have liked if they did it right.

Now "Fringe" on the other hand, is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
      Now "Minge" on the other hand, is awesome.

Fixed !!~!!
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
        The pilot was sooooo bad, and the previews for the series don't look much better, I have very little hope...

Too bad, I would have liked if they did it right.

Now "Fringe" on the other hand, is awesome.
        +1. Not to mention KITT is a Mustang, which to a Pontiac person is sacrilege, and he doesn't even sound like KITT anymore. At least they could of kept it in GM, with a new Camaro or Corvette.

On that note, a dealer here got in a Challenger. Those are HOT cars, but over priced atm due to the hype. The engine also seems to be technologically behind (2 valves per cylinder? This isn't '69 anymore)

Comment

Yikes - I caught the pilot and nearly lost my luinguini. I'll pass on this one.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Fringe is awesome. Expect to see Knight Rider hosed up by Prez. Bush telling us how we need to bail out all the rich wall street bankers in a prepared speech tonight.

Comment

Working...
            X