Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world's filthiest apartment.

http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...d.php?t=486637

Boy this makes the house of the Young ones look like a Palace in comparison.

That pc looks like it caught on fire

Not to mention, what is that shit on the floor in the bathroom?

Comment

Dude, that is freakin sick. The person dwelling there has serious issues.

Comment

Look like stills from the movie "Seven".
        Damn!!
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

You fuggers.... That's my girlfriends apartment down in Houston... :ROTF:

She really is a neat freak when she is out and about.

Comment

You get NO DEPOSIT back. Honestly WTF? Get treatment or get off your ass.

Comment

Here's a song that could well be about that place...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnt69HAjj-E

Comment

I KNEW there had to be a woman out there to be my brother's perfect mate. His apartment wasn't that bad, but it was horrendous. The black turkey legs from Thanksgiving two years before were pretty hardcore tho, I can only describe 'em as necrotic. I think the cigarette butts are a symptom of Everquest or World of Warcraft addiction. He had similar piles of butt & ash, not quite as big... but still nasty.

And Weird Al rules.
                |My CSG gallery|
                (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Oh man, I did not need to see that bathroom. I don't even want to know what's on the floor.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

fett moved to Houston?
                    "POOP"

Comment

Holy Fuckin Shit. that is just nasty. I find the ironing board amusing. A bottle of fabreez on one part of the counter and a bottle of bleach on the other. Where was she gonna use the bleach? That apartment needs to be condemned. Those poor cats. She's obvioulsy got issues of some sort. And really likes fast food including dominos. She must be like 700lbs.
                      The stuff on the bathroom floor was old toilet paper/kleenex or some sort of moldy paper products from an over flowed toilet. Or some other plumming issues. (gee i wonder why) Plus the cats probably pissing and shittin on it. So it got nastier and nastier. That tub looks worse than most garbage dumpsters out side taco bell.
                      She either has to be dead somewhere in there with her cats or somebody dumped a garbage dumpster or 6 all over her apt. Thats is gross in every sence of the word.
                      wow.
                      Gil

Comment

Yikes! I think it is safe to say that individual has some mental health problems.

Comment

Fall out with the waste collection?

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by seegermany View Post
                            fett moved to houston?
                            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                              fett moved to Houston?
                              Why he got banned and you didn't is something I'll never understand.

I can't even imagine what that apartment smells like. And where is the poor cat?
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X