Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from South Africa here?

Hey guys

I like buyin guitar from all different places, seems like it ends up that way since the ones I want end up all over the fucking planet.

anyhow, there is a guitar on a sotuh african ebay type site that I'd like to buy, but they want me to setup the shipment since they won't ship outside the country, so I have to basically get UPS to go and pick it up and do it all through them.

are there any south african JCFr's that would be willing to help a brotha out?

let me know!

thanks in advance!

C

Pics bro.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

mmm... Cape Town... the place I want to be right now
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/I...radeId=9082396

here is the listing, I've just got to figure all this shipping crap out now, I can see this being a big nightmare!

hahahahah

Chris

Comment

Haha, figures, ya freak.

Actually, I thought you meant an actual South African guitar.

Comment

Google says: 12 995 South African rands = 1 681.72194 U.S. dollars but I guess you knew that.
            |My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

yeah 1600$ for a guitar that there were only 4 made
              when one sold on ebay last year for 6700$ and the only other one in the us besides Dime's is the guitar palyers from Gwar

I think 1600$ is good, epsecially since this is one of two that have the red binding and the red washy logo.

and yes I am a total freak hahaha thanks Zeegs

Comment

Anything involving sending money to South Africa freaks me out... You're a braver man than I, haha....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                  Anything involving sending money to South Africa freaks me out... You're a braver man than I, haha....
                  actually, these days, business man rather send their money to SA than to US because SA currency is super stable and the economy is excellent for business.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Can't doubt that. Just that Africa is sooo known for scammage... Not so much SA tho...

My mailboxes are full of Nigerian 419 Scammage...

Comment

Can't doubt that. Just that Africa is sooo known for scammage... Not so much SA tho...

oh boy... not those dudes again :ROTF:

Comment

like this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7kJ8...eature=related
                        "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
                          yeah 1600$ for a guitar that there were only 4 made
                          when one sold on ebay last year for 6700$ and the only other one in the us besides Dime's is the guitar palyers from Gwar

I think 1600$ is good, epsecially since this is one of two that have the red binding and the red washy logo.

and yes I am a total freak hahaha thanks Zeegs
                          Hey, I don't blame you at all man, that thing is killer. If you can work out a way to get it, that would be great. I agree $1,600 is definitely a reasonable price, even after you pay $120 shipping.

Comment

Well cock that, I got back doored by some other fuck, even though the guy told me it was mine

ah well, I suppose if it comes up for sale again in a few mroe days perhaps the trouble of dealing with a fuckin canuck was too much for him to take

well probably better off as spending more money is something I'm fuckin good at!! hahahaha What I'll proably do is build my own washburn Dime 3, I have a bunch of necks and logos I got from some kind folks, so maybe I'll build my 59 Les paul inspired Dime 3

FUCK I wanted it hahahaha

thanks guys for the lark!

C

Comment

That's too bad man!

Comment

Working...
                              X