X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD Moshwitz and plon!!

Happy birthday dudes!!
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

HBD, Anthony and Dave.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy Fuggin' Birthday!!!

Now treat yourself and buy the new Iced Earth cd!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

SUP?

Thanks guys my day was pretty ok yesterday,,i didn't do shit,,,, just the way i wanted it

I'm actually listening to that right now Bill ,( Minions of the watch),,
          I also picked up Blotted science, and Uli Roth's "Under a Dark Sky"

and still on the lookout for more inspiring stuff.

I got this in my email yesterday also
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Y24SNfH2Q

MOSHON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

You go Dave..MOSH ON!!!!

Hey, Dave is "Under a dark sky" a re-issue of Sky of avalon? If not I need that one pronto!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Blotted Science is so cool! It kinda messes me up when I listen to it though...
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

That made me dizzy..I gotta put it on again with Spastik Ink!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  You go Dave..MOSH ON!!!!

Hey, Dave is "Under a dark sky" a re-issue of Sky of avalon? If not I need that one pronto!!

Nope

http://www.ulijonroth.com/sky/current/latest_news.htm

you NEED to get this Bill

MOSHON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

You are correct sir..I'm ordering that immediately!!!

Thank you for the heads up Dave!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
                      I got this in my email yesterday also
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Y24SNfH2Q
                      LOL I need to listen to more Dethklok.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X