What can I do?... kill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I do?... kill?

The guy in the office next to me listens to fucking ABBA all the time. No less than three songs a day.
    In between songs I drop some Ratt, Night Ranger, VH, Black Sabbath (Ozzy & Heaven and Hell), Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Iron Maiden, etc. and none of my shit sticks to him.

He is not gay, but damn it he loves synth 80s and 90s shit and..... ABBA.

What can I do? some help!!!
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Enjoy it?

I love me some abba! What songwriters those guys were....
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Dude, you're fighting pretty dirty with the Night Ranger. At first I was wondering -"what could be worse than ABBA" - and you found something. Bravo!
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

1) Go to Wal-Mart and pick up the CD "Christmas With The Chipmunks." Whenever you hear ABBA, retaliate with The Munks.

2) When you hear ABBA, casually walk into his office and fart. Tell him that if he's going to listen to shit, he might as well smell shit too.

3) The minute you hear ABBA, start singing along LOUDLY in a key unknown to human ears.

4) Find the hottest chick in your office and have her go to your co-worker and say "I find you so attractive, but your choice in music really turns me off."
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
          Dude, you're fighting pretty dirty with the Night Ranger. At first I was wondering -"what could be worse than ABBA" - and you found something. Bravo!
          C'mmon Tim..... Sister Christian?! Sing Me Away?! When You Close Your Eyes?!
          What is not Rock'n Roll about that?

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
            2) When you hear ABBA, casually walk into his office and fart. Tell him that if he's going to listen to shit, he might as well smell shit too.

4) Find the hottest chick in your office and have her go to your co-worker and say "I find you so attractive, but your choice in music really turns me off."

If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Yoko Ono!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

every time you get a chance hide his Abba cd ,I would also suggest cleverly replacing it with Venom ,or of course you get headphones or something.How do the rest of your co-workers feel about Abba - hard to think you're alone here !!
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Fuck everything!!!

YOKO ONO..Play this!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NANDN...eature=related

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Throw something at him every time he plays that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      YES!!!

Do that while you play YOKO ONO.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NANDN...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Fuck everything!!!

YOKO ONO..Play this!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NANDN...eature=related
                        Cruel and unsual punishment......

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                          I do!!!!!! he's got a pair of stress relief gel filled boobs and I throw them at him constantly.

Maybe I should send the secretary down the street to the 24hr peep & DVD show store and buy a 18" vein-ripped dildo and throw it at him.....

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                            Cruel and unsual punishment......
                            Yes, I believe its in the Geneva Convention!

I think I'd rather have my peehole impaled with a chewed up pencil..than listen to that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                              and lets not forget Def Lepard
                              http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Working...
                              X