Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Number of the Priest and Wylde06!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Number of the Priest and Wylde06!!!

Happy birthday guys!!!
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Happy B-Day fellas!
    "POOP"

Comment

HBD guys!!! Enjoy em!

Comment

HBD Mo-Fo's .....
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Thanks, ladies and gents!

Comment

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Happy Birthdays!!!!!!

Its my bro's birthday..gotta go over there for dinner..he's a dick.

Buy some new metal for yourselves..then go online and jerk off to bubblebutts..enjoy yourselves!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Happy Birthday guys!! Love that name 'Number of the Priest'!!! I'm gonna use that for something sometime for sure! It's genuis!

Remember, they grow hair to hide the hook, so don't let yourselves get caught.
                  'Howling in shadows
                  Living in a lunar spell
                  He finds his heaven
                  Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Happy B-day boys ,,,mine was yesterday and i hit 37.... how old are ya?

MOSHON
                    DAVE
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Went out with some friends on Thursday night...and only remember about an hour and a half of the five we were at the bar...

Comment

25... buckling down! Bought a house and settled in... although my electric guitar gear is still over at my parents' place.

Happy birthday Moshwitz!

Comment

Working...
                        X