X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hbd sg!

Comment

Action isn't as low as my Jacksons, but it's not bad I guess...
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

You're still younger than my parents.

Which makes you OK in my book
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Happy Birthday man!
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

My lady friend sent this picture to the local paper with the caption "older than dirt, but can still make me squirt"
              "POOP"

Comment

You now return to dirt.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Someone asked me last night how I felt about turning 50. In a way, it's just a fucking number. But if you really stop and think about it, the cons outweigh the pros. All my plumbing still works, but think about all the internal "workings" that the warranty is about to expire. Being athletic my whole life means future knee replacements, possible hip replacements, and arthritis in every fucking joint.

Speaking of "joints," even when you can get the brain in your pecker motivated, the brain in your noggin says "eh fuck it, is it really worth the effort?"

It's funny in a sad kind of way, but you work your ass off to save up for "The Golden Years" and then realize that you're too damned tired and too damned achey <sp> to give a rat's ass. If you want a true reality check, strap on a KV or Flying V, stand in front of the mirror and then convince yourself that you look cool. I'm learning to play guitars with rounder contours to match my rounding frame!

I wish I had the nutz to sell everything I own, move to the tropics, open up a bar/marina on a white sand beach, and attempt to drown myself with frozen margaritas served by imported Brazilian hotties! Oh well, guess I'll settle for Outback and a little after dinner "dessert."

Thanks for all the B-Day well wishes!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Happy Birthday, man!

Hey Mark, did you get a birthday wish from Cyg or fett? J/K, adding my silly humor to the post.
                    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

HBD, Mark!
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                        Hey Mark, did you get a birthday wish from Cyg or fett?
                        Please give them my warmest regards.
                        Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 09-10-2008, 03:29 PM. Reason: Trying to be nice on my B-Day
                        "POOP"

Comment

Time to give "old" friends a call, Mr. Crypt Keeper. :ROTF:
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man, the big 50. Good luck with that!
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

As long as you are having a good time keep doing what you are doing. I always forget my age and when I tell people they usually freak out. You are only as young as you want to be.

Have a great birthday day my friend!
                              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Happy birthday SG!
                                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                                X