No announcement yet.

Rock on little dude!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, "little dude" is just too cute as a definition.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

unfrikin believable

Randy would be pleased
      imagine having to follow him in the first grade talent show

Comment

fuck it. i'm selling all my guitars and becoming a pet detective...hahaha

That's pretty impressive considering he's not only playing and singing but i'm watching to conan video and he doesn't seem to need to look at what he's playing all that much

holy crap i'm watching this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizRvpYHmrw&NR=1 and he can only barely reach both ends of the guitar...

it's funny cause even the mistakes the kid makes quickly fade from memory just thinking about this kid being freakin 8 years old.. good lord. Hell I've been trying to LEARN crazy train longer then this kids been alive...

time to break out the Tribute, Rust in Piece, and Ride the lightning and start practicing practicing practicing.

seriously, my ego is so hurt right now I may go become a bass player.

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Mr. Farley!!! Well, as someone on youtube commented, his English is better than my Japanese. That is just too cool. I thought I was cool when I was ten and knew four chords!
          I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Working...
          X