I'm getting old!!!!! B-Day coming up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting old!!!!! B-Day coming up!

Next month on the 3rd I turn the big.... 3-0!!! GASP!!!

Fortunately I have plans! I am having a big birthday party at the Rainbow, and at 6am the next morning I jump on a plane to Monterrey, Mexico to meet up with Dimmu Borgir. We do Monterrey and Mexico City, then we fly to Miami to meet up with Danzig and do a full US/Canada tour. Then when we get back I am going to do a tour of South America with Danzig.

the Rainbow?...I thought you were straight..lol j/k Happy early birthday and 30 aint bad..try 44 yikes!!!!
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm having my birthday party at the Rainbow because whenever I throw parties at my house all sorts of people show up and everything gets trashed. Here's a picture I took at my last party that should give you an idea what I'm talking about. This fight ruined the whole lawn!

Comment

"Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Aww, you're just a pup LOL. Hope you have a kick ass birthday. Hope those 2 don't show up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
            Next month on the 3rd I turn the big.... 3-0!!! GASP!!!
            Man, what I wouldn't give to be 30 again! Pushin' 45 now...
            Happy B-day.
            You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
            You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
            --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
            --horns666 - 12/29/08
            I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
            --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

what to give to be 30 again? no shit! even to be 40 again sounds good
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Happy B'day, yung'un !!!
                I'll be 39 this week, and will be flying out Friday to New Mexico to do a one-off w/ Doro ...
                Gonna make my last year in my 30's count ! lol

Comment

WOW i feel old. I wish i was having my 30th again. But nooooo . Im hitting 45 next june. Ugh a chill ran down my spine when i typed that. Im so old. I guess it wouldnt be so bad if i was in some sort of shape besides round, and actually had something to show for all my hard work. im depressed now
                  Gil

Comment

your a young pup yet.....49 next month here....so you have a long way to go before your old as dirt like some of us.

Comment

FWIW, I took my 31st birthday harder than my 30th.

You know, like

"There's no turning back now..."

Sounds like you have some killer plans though. Enjoy!
                      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Ace,evidently you must know my mother in law.Or if you don't,she must have crashed one of your parties,cause she is in the picture you posted.Oh,wait.My bad.That is some sort of sea serpent or dragon.Looks just like her.......HBD.........
                        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
                        X