• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal BMX

This rocks:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ng&vt=lf&hl=en

Unmistakable talent and balls.
    -1 one on brains.
    A pair of gloves and a helmet would do these cats a world of good for long term survival and future gainful employment.

No fatties out there doing that stuff. I bet those guys can't weigh aver a buck thirty. Gravity = Enemy
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

this stuff looks SO FREAKIN AWESOME when done properly... but when it all goes wrong, that's a world of hurt.
      do they even have brakes? it seems like that when they want to stop, they just crash :P
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Man those stacks have gotta hurt. Love to watch them though.

Comment

Cool stuff! I used to do that shit when I was younger. I always had a helmet though. I had no desire to be a drooling vegatable for the rest of my life.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
          X