I'm freakin out!/ I need a drink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm freakin out!/ I need a drink!

I was just emailing Nick/The Hills about a Charvel and my life just changed forever! I hear a neighbor screaming help, help. Then I hear my baby is drowning.WTF! I hop the fence to find his six month old purple and cold and not breathing. I began CPR at once and tried to clear her of pool water. I did this until a nurse arrived on sceane about 8 minutes later. I let her take over. The baby at this time had opened her eyes and I was told cried for the paramedics. I am freaked out because I do not know if she will be OK? They packed her up in the ambulence and took off. It's like a bad dream.

HOLY SHIT MAN!!!!

I am glad you know CPR!!!

let me know how things turn out.. hopefully it will be a good ending.
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

keep us posted!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
        HOLY SHIT MAN!!!!

I am glad you know CPR!!!

let me know how things turn out.. hopefully it will be a good ending.
        Ditto that brother,, holy shit....

DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

What the hell was a 6 month old doing around the pool? Good job on your part man, you may have made the difference between life and death for that kid. His parents need to answer some serious questions though.

Comment

I agree the place is swarming with deputies at this time. I just hope she is ok. 3 or 4 min without oxygen can mean serious brain damage. I still have no word on her condition?

Comment

This stuff always makes some very bad images surface. You're prolly going to keep that image forever. I'm glad you kept your composure and took care of biz to the best of your abilities. I've learned that most people are frozen with panick during these scenarios. Good job man..I hope she's ok.

The police on scene are trying to establish if any child endangering charges are warranted. Such invests are done to cover their own asses..they're going to be pretty thorough. They can't assume anything or take chances with these incidents.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I hope she is ok...very lucky that you were there in the first place..well done!

Comment

Congratulations on a job well done! You saved a life!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Hope she is ok. We're proud of you!
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                      hope she is ok. We're proud of you!
                      +1,000,000 :d
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I did not sleep much last night. I guess it's the not knowing if she is ok? The cops came back to their house late last night and were taking pic's of the Pool and spa. I do not know how long she was in the pool because her dad had her out before I got there. I think Bill is right. The whole ordeal keeps playing back in slow motion.

Comment

Way to go bro! Hope she's okay.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

You should be proud of what you did. You probably just saved someone's life.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Wow. Hope she's ok. Glad you were there.

Comment

Working...
                              X