Audacity questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audacity questions

I want to import an audio file that is on my computer to edit it. However the file is a WMA file & audacity does not seem to recognize it. Is there a way to open & save the file as an MP3 or other file that Audacity will recognize?
    Right now when I try to import the file it comes out as less than a second of audio & unrecognizable in what sound(s) it is.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Jodix is a simple easy wma>mp3 converter. however many people reccomend reaper as one of the best/better free audio programs..

Might be a slightly better program for you to use when doing stuff like importing as it seems to have the same features as the other sequencers/recording softwares...

Comment

Thanks ozzuk1. I'll check them out.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
      X