Be proud of me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You call that a normal person?
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Irina Sheik?
      Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

GTFOH..(get the fuck outta here) !!!

THAT??..I was the inpiration for nailing THAT!!!

Fuck yeah!!!

My pud is so happy..it doesn't even know why!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Comment

Holy fuck. Literally.
            Scott

Comment

Seriously? Since it's the internet, you know nobody will ever believe you unless there are videos to prove it. So post 'em now. kthnxbye.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Pics or it didn't happened !

Comment

...yeah... I got nothin' to contribute... I just need my 2.42 posts for the day... I think I'm speechless on this topic...
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Hell I'm out of moist towletts now Holy shnikies I'd hit it!
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Wow that's fucking hot dude. Is she coming back for seconds?

Comment

not a big fan of slavic girls but she looks damn nice to me
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by thebeggar View Post
                          Wow that's fucking hot dude. Is she coming back for seconds?

I doubt it.

Yeah, Bill. Everyone was pretty motherfucking drunk, but in a moment of clarity, while talking to this chick, I had no idea who she was but I wanted to bang her, so right then it just came to me "what would Bill do".

I think I got a pic of her on my cellphone in one of the chill out tents. I'll work on that. I don't kiss and tell, but that's the brightside of the anonimity of the internet I guess
                          Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 09-07-2008, 11:35 AM.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

In addition to the pics, how about posting a full review!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Irina Sheik?
                              needs a floyd imo

Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                              Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Dude.. Floyd's are for wankers GOR.. Damn good for you man, hopefully she enjoyed it too but that's not what's important now!
                                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
                                X