Lock up yer daughters....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock up yer daughters....

.........but not literally, you Austrian fucktards!

Time for that holiday I've been looking forward to for 11 months. Had to tell some clients to go fuck themselves today, they delayed me by 2 days as it is. I mean, it's as if I'm there to wait at their beck and call or something.

Hang on, that's why they pay me. Bollocks. Never mind, sort it out when I get back.

Sooooooooo, beware Europe, the Rsmacker cometh............ all over your faces.

I'll try to remember to take plenty of filthy pics this time.

See you in October (or sooner if I get bored and have to go to an Internet cafe for amusement)

Oh, and "Lock up your daughters" is one of my favourite Slade tracks, and that's a fact.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Enjoy mate!

Comment

Have fun!
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Filthy pics? You always promise but never deliver. Such a tease.

Have fun man. I look forward to the pics. Your recount of your holiday is always a fun read.

Travel safe man.
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

God speed young man..remember if your taking pics to make sure you are OUT of frame...ta!

Comment

Rape and Pillage - -make us proud.
            Strat God Music
            http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Mr. Rsmacher in your case it would be 'Lock up yer daughters... and your sons'

Have fun!
              If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

and pets
                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Hell, just tell them to hide anything with a hole. :ROTF: Have a safe trip my friend!!!
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                  X