Don LaFontaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don LaFontaine

He's done over 750,000 television spots, and 5,000 movie trailers.

RIP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPMvj_xejg
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Loved his voice.

RIP
    -Rick

Comment

Ahhh ..yes, THE VOICE. I also love Pablo's silly spin on that!

RIP..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

His recent Geico ad was hilarious...RIP...
        Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Holy motherfuck!!! He's gone???!

Seriously, most people might not realize it, but this will change your day to day life quite a bit o_o
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Ah that sucks. His name didn't ring a bell, but when I read he introduced "In a world.." I knew enough.
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Oh man, that sucks so much! He's been in so many things it'll be weird not to hear him.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Wow... RIP

Comment

RIP Don. While were on the subject and not trying to swipe the thread. But people keep tellin me i should do voice overs. Has any one here ever had any experience doing that? And if so what's my first step in gettin into it? Most likely a demo right? But what would i include on th edemo and such? Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
                  thanks
                  Gil

Comment

Working...
                  X