Did I Miss Something????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I Miss Something????

what happened to fett?? he die?? get banned or get swept off his feet by the flea market or trailer park queen???
    “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

He, ah, umm, doesn't come here anymore. I'm not sure of the whole story because I just started around the time he left. By the sounds of things, he was filling the Non-J/C section with threads that were all basically the same thing and was abusing some powers he had as a Platinum Member. I could be wrong because I was just starting around then...
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

He's working on his van..
      USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
      USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
        He, ah, umm, doesn't come here anymore. I'm not sure of the whole story because I just started around the time he left. By the sounds of things, he was filling the Non-J/C section with threads that were all basically the same thing and was abusing some powers he had as a Platinum Member. I could be wrong because I was just starting around then...
        Pretty much this, got into a pissing match or two. Got the boot.

Every thread that comes up asking about him gets the boot too, so prepare to watch the magic of this thread disappearing.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

ahhhh ok ........

feel free to nuke this thread..................
          “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
            Every thread that comes up asking about him gets the boot too, so prepare to watch the magic of this thread disappearing.
            Heh heh heh

The magic...

Hey Vince, I think Renu Nakorn is back open somewhere...
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

He's using my account to log on, from time to time.

No, you can't ban me. You have no proof.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                Pretty much this, got into a pissing match or two. Got the boot.
                Wait, so I was right? Wow, I must say that is nuts because I think was on for about a week when he got the boot. And that was before I ever came into the Non-J/C section...weird. I was just going off what I heard from other people.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Lesson learned.... Rumors are always 100% correct!!
                  "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

"sir, you've been banned for rubber necking!"
                    "POOP"

Comment

WTF? how does one grow a neck like that? Is he part goose? or Mr Fantastic retired?

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                        Lesson learned.... Rumors are always 100% correct!!
                        Yep!
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                          He's using my account to log on, from time to time.

No, you can't ban me. You have no proof.
                          Yep I could ban you, you just admitted guilt

If I needed more proof I can check the ip of all your logins and verify which ones match Fetts old ones....

smartass
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

why does an admin need proof of anything to ban?

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                              Yep I could ban you, you just admitted guilt

If I needed more proof I can check the ip of all your logins and verify which ones match Fetts old ones....

smartass

What if I use the same proxy with him!!!!
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                              X