Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a hoax.

Comment

I thought this hoax was pretty kickass. For a brief moment, I thought....maybe. Just maybe. Then...cold, hard, boring old reality came crashing down upon my fantasy world.

Comment

....you guys fuggin' kill me!!!

That stupid fuggin' cop got fired..what an asshole. It was a rubber suite.

National headline news WTF???!!!!

Oh BTW Joe..That kid could play!!! Last I heard he's in Chimaira.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

http://www.thehorrordome.com/HDSHOPP...uatchLARGE.htm

Darrrrrrr
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Jeez Ron, that's perfect for you..and Randy..and my buddy Paul up there.

The Bigfoots walk amoung us..

What exactly is this amoungus..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Rubber suite, is that your room, Bill? Ahahhahahaha!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Rubber suite, is that your room, Bill? Ahahhahahaha!
                Yes, that would be my living room...we're actually standing in front of the TV. Why, I don't know...I didn't pick the location...or that pic!!

Comment

Never mind RacerX, nice try, I got ya.

I think I would go for a rubber suite. And a full-on gimp outfit. Another one. Right Wilksy-Baby???
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Was Ron goin' Pulp Fiction on me..?

..or tryin' too..

Comment

Working...
                    X