Used Gear around Nj/Delaware/Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Gear around Nj/Delaware/Maryland

Does anyone know any cool places for used gear around the New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. I've been to just about every place within reach here in Pennsylvania, and was wondering if anyone had any cool places in the area, as I know some of you live in the vicinity. I'm getting kind of tired of the places around here. I really don't know where to start looking, so I figured I would ask here. Thanks.

i used to go to atomic music alot when i lived in maryland. its in college park. they moved somewhere on the same road they used to be on. i'm sure you can find em in the yellow pages or somethin. thats the only place i can suggest. if you got stuff to sell they usually give you 1/2 of what it cost new which is better than most places.

Comment

Nope, nothing good over here. Im about 10 minutes over the bridge from Philly, and there isnt shit around here anymore. Few good ships in Philly though, Cintiolis Music on Oxford Ave in Philly has a TON of guitars, new and used. Worth a try!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I thought about going to Philly and walking, but I was afraid I would be shot or come back and find the car on cinderblocks Seriously, I'll look it up. Thanks.

JDR, I'll check that out too. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X