Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rsmacker's HUUUUGE Holiday Report (loadsa pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's pretty cool Rsmacker... I'd love to do something like that one day.

Are you part of the XRV forum?

Comment

Thanks for the story and the pics. I was on Paros for a couple of weeks when I was interrailing after finishing high school back in '96. Great place.

Comment

Well thanks for the kind comments, it only took me 11 months to get round to putting the pics up!

The bike's in for a good service, getting all geared up again now for another month-long trip out into the same area, I think. May go somewhere else, not decided yet, I'll get onto the Continent, head South and make my decisions as I feel fit. Greece is favourable because it is cheap and nice and warm, (and Spiv, Switzerland is beautiful, but the sea-swimming is lacking something!!!!!) but I could go to Italy, maybe Cyprus, who knows. Only thing certain is that on September 1st, I'm outta here!

I'm trying to sort out a helmet-cam (oo-er) to take some video this time, and if I end up back in Zurich (the warrant has probably expired by now), I'll make sure I film proceedings for you Jayster. It's amazing how the appearance of a camera can turn a cock-hungry slut back into a demure young lady in an instant. I don't bother now, it spoils a good night when she suddenly realises there will be a permanent record somewhere.

Dave, yep, I'm a member of the XRV forum, though waaaay quieter than I am here. Rather than share my trip report and pics there, I chose here, with my friends. Ahhhh, ain't that sweet?
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

great trip pic's ... only one ass shot though
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

OOOH very Nice. I like greek girls. But they can change big time with age..its true. Those big ol' hairy old greek ladies were all hotties at one time..yep!

I used to kid with an old friend that she likes it in the butt because she was Greek. She insisted "Not this greek!!!". Until I hooked her up with a friend. He corked her balloon knot on the first night..yes I told her!! What are friends for??!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X