No announcement yet.

Decapitation on Greyhound Bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight 93 was shot down. Thats why there was no piece of debris larger than 24" in length or width plus the wreckage was spread over a large area over 2 miles...

Comment

• Here is the real hero senerio.

Remember the dude about a year or so ago who jumped onto the subway tracks as a train was coming to cover a person who had a fallen on the tracks? Remember that?

Who here would have done that?

I can't say I would have. I respect the shit out of that guy. He's responsibe for saving the other persons life but I'm not sure I would have done that. And if I remember right, his kids were on the platform and saw him do it. Wow.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by ak47 View Post
        flight 93 was shot down. Thats why there was no piece of debris larger than 24" in length or width plus the wreckage was spread over a large area over 2 miles...
        yep!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
          Look at the old guy that got plowed by the speeding car a couple weeks ago. Nobody even stopped to divert traffic for 10-15 minutes while the guy is laying in the middle of the street. It amazes me that we are the most powerful country in the world. We're scared of our own friggin shadows and we all have such fragile feelings.

I hear you about the laws. But lets look at the crooked ass judges and the bleeding heart pussies on these juries if you really want to place some blame. If they weren't handing out millions of dollars for nothing, there would be no lawsuits.
          yep!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I'll see your and raise you
            "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              I'll second that AMEN! I was raised to help people in need. I've helped stranded motorists, I've performed CPR at a ball game, and I've helped motorists that were injured. Fact is, I could have lost everything I own if some nutcase fabricated a bullshit claim against me. I will continue to help, but I'm damn careful in what I do or don't do.

An orthopedic doctor friend of mine was making rounds at a local hospital. As he was leaving a patient's room, he heard a commotion in the next room, so he stuck his head in the door and saw a man gasping for air. The patient was chocking on his own vomit. He rushed in and was able to clear the man's throat enabling him to breath. Basically, he saved the man's life.

Once the man fully recovered from his illness, he was released from the hospital and almost immediately filed suit against the hospital and the doctor who saved his life. He stated that even though the doctor "helped" him, he was not his doctor and he was unfamiliar with his medical history. He also stated that the hospital was negligent in monitoring his care. Last I heard, the case was settled out of court to prevent further damage to my doctor friend's reputation. The man he saved, well at one time, I had a lot of respect for this "guitar legend." Now, I wouldn't piss on him or his signature Teles if they were on fire.
              The nosey bastard in me is dying to know the legends name!
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                Flight 93 was shot down. Thats why there was no piece of debris larger than 24" in length or width plus the wreckage was spread over a large area over 2 miles...
                I haven't heard of that one, have you got a URL that is legible? Some people believe that bombs went off in the towers is the reason they fell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDx1GLqvBO8

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  Ahhh late to the party. I'm retired because 220+ passengers on a plane watched in horror as a intoxicated male proceeded to severely beat the flight crew..including two females and one co-pilot. NOBODY did anything to stop his actions..except for the co-pilot. Therefore that flight was diverted to Cleveland where I met with that asshole. Nobody help me as I headbutted the asshole about thirty times ..just trying to keep the asshole down. That's how I injured my neck..Everyone cheered when I beat and arrested that asshole. That's it..they cheered...while remaining seated.

I don't have ANY faith in people..they're pussies when push comes to shove. I respect anyone making an effort to do the right thing..but people MUST know their potential and limitations.
                  thank you!
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                  X