Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008-2009 NHL Schedule released

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=11564

Will be interesting to see if all the new personel on the Bolts gel or not.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Yay! Hockey!!
    Oh great, now I want to play some shinny but all my friends are out of town and it's super-hot out. Damn you summer!!
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Will any more games be available on normal TV this year?

Comment

The N.H.L.-Now Hang Loose.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I don't know if they are planning on ore network televising. I think it did not bad on NBC (or was it Fox?) last year. They may get more games on based on that, but you never know, the NHL seems to get billing behind poker tournaments and stuff like that when it comes to national TV.

It's slightly ahead of cricket in the US... :ROTF:
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I'm in MLB mode since my boys hoisted the cup in june. NHL Center Ice package is set to auto-renew...Wings defend the cup looking to repeat
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

baseball is sooo fucking boring

I can't wait for hockey.

Comment

1/1/09, Detroit at Chicago. Played outdoors at Wrigley Field. That game will be sweet.
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Chicago is looking forward to this year - all home games televised between WGN and CSN. We get the Winter Classic - game 701 against the Wings. We have a lot of young talent just chomping at the bit to prove themselves. So even if the Hawks aren't tops this year - I have a feeling they will be a definite force to be reckoned with in the not too distant future!

Comment

go sabres - the winter classic is a nice touch for the season (I lucked out last year and got to watch the sabres (sure they lost )but it was still very cool
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Anyone submit an entry for HNIC theme?
                      It's gonna be tough to replace the ol' standard we've grown so accustomed to.
                      G.

Comment

Working...
                      X