No announcement yet.

Toejam- Happy Birthday Bro!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it Tim! I did that too, but your picture went up first so I just cut myself for no reason! Happy Birthday anyways, Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ace View Post
      damn it tim! I did that too, but your picture went up first so i just cut myself for no reason! Happy birthday anyways, joe!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

LMFAO
      :ROTF:

Comment

Happy Birthday!!
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Thanks, dudes!

Ace, you need to show some bloodletting pics!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Joe!
            I'd post bloodletting pics for ya too, but, erm, you don't want to see mine.

Cheers to a fantastic b-day!

Comment

LOL Emmy! :ROTF:
              I'm having a great day. I didn't have to work, I got my paycheck, and I even got my $600 IRS stimulus check today. Then I went to my parents' house and got more money. I was going to go to the record store and get some CDs, but I found out my roommate got me the new Testament CD that I wanted, and it's possible she also got me the new Lamb of God DVD, won't know until she gets home from work, so I'll hold off on the record store shopping for a little bit.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy Birthday Joe!!!! I'm not gonna carve my arm or my sac for you, but you can bet the first bong tonight when I get home will be in your honor!!!!!!
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Happy Birthday Joe!! Glad to hear it's been a good one!

Comment

happy day, Joe! Welcome to 36
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Happy Birthday Joe.

Comment

Well, looks like i got in late...well, better late than never!

Have a great one!
                        Sam

Comment

Working...
                        X