Nightmares,Daymares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmares,Daymares

From all the latest stress in my life, I actually fell into a schizo-coma nap today for almost a half hour, and I've been heavily affected since I woke up screaming.
    i was hanging by the red line in the middle of the ice and got behind the defensemen, and there's the puck sliding slowly ahead of my periscope, sittng perfectly flat on the on the luscious ice waiting just for me to let one rip into the top right corner of the net, or better yet hit the goalie right in the mask and knock him to his withering knees. Or even better yet, shatter the plexiglass with a mighty blow. I've never done that. In the crowd are desirable golden copulations admiring my every bold stride, and as i blaze up the side I crank my illegally curved stick back as far and high as i can reach with all the hopes of achieving the greatness of the above mentioned 3 possibibilities, and out of nowhere I found myself in boxer shorts accompanied by roller skates instead of blades, the puck turned into a badminton birdie, and my tomahawk red "Titan" hockey stick was nowhere to be found and I hear the buzzer go off and i fell like timber and kept sliding as all of a sudden there were no more boards to stop me and I kept falling. I was praying to split my head open on something but it was a windfall of freefall and I awoke with my hands in the air freaking out.
    i will probably not sleep tonite, talk about a nightmare. are yours as bad as mine lately? I don't think there's a psychiatrist in the United States that could deal with me right now. He'd say talk, and I'd say for how long?-lol
    help!!!!!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Yep its very clear, you seem to have a handle on things.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Look at the bright side Tommy; that dream was pretty fukking awesome for a minute there. Just gotta work on controlling the flow of the dream until it's a wet squishy dream instead of changing at the last minute.

Once you get some real sleep things are gonna get a lot better, man. It's gonna happen, it's just taking a long time for you to unwind but you'll get there soon. Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy hang on!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

what, no babes by the beach? whadda ya sick or somethin?

Comment

all my dreams are about going on murder streaks!
          If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

I dream about murdering a nice rare organic ribeye.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
              Yep its very clear, you seem to have a handle on things.
              I have never claimed that status in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy View Post
                I dream about murdering a nice rare organic ribeye.
                If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

hmm. interesting dream, Tommy.
                  i think it's a good thing though. frightening to have that sort of dream, but i still think it's a good thing.
                  course i'm one of those hippie dreamweavers that sees signs in everything ...

Comment

Turn it into a song?

Comment

It's either embarrassing or sanguinary every night. It's fukked up. But it's different I guess so that's cool I guess.

Comment

you didn't drink gatorade.... next time do that and you'll be making that shot on cinnamon ice cream
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Sounds like you had sleep apnea during REM and your body kicked up the adrenaline to get you breathing again. The answer may not be a matter of psychology but physiology. Do you recall if you were gasping for air?

Comment

Dreams that have moments where things change abruptly are an indication that things that are happening in your life make you feel you are not in control.
                            I have them once in a great while.
                            Its just your inner self relating your true feelings.Listen to your dreams they will tell you things about yourself. Sometimes its something you would rather not hear.
                            Thats when you take action to change the path you are on.
                            Be it money or lack there of, personal relation ships with babes or freinds that kind of thing. Good luck Atomic Tommy.
                            P.M. me if you need me.
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks Straycat Blues, each night I go places that are way out beyond the cosmos.
                              Everything has already changed, for the better and the worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X